Darren is an award winning bestselling author.
An industry expert with an active media presence.
You will often hear him on radio,
view his video blogs, read his articles or
watch him on the international stage
at boat shows, corporate and lifestyle events.
BUY MY BOOKs
Honey, let's buy a BOAT!
Boat Ownership - Everything you wanted to know about buying (and selling) a recreational power boat but didn't know who to ask.
AWARD WINNING + BESTSELLER
- The only 'How to' book in Australia
- Expert tips from an industry insider
- 35yrs of boating experience to share
- Advice on buying used and new
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Making An Offer, Clear Title
- Negotiate the right deal for the right boat
- Ideal for both buyers and sellers
- 360 pages with colour photos
- Engines, Storage, Maintenance & Costs
- Safety & Weather, Trailers & Berths
- Advice + Tips will SAVE you $'000s
- Boating industry 2014 award winner
- iTunes No 5 Top Charts
Honey, let's go BOATING!
101 bucket list of boating destinations (Victorian Edition)
- 101 Victorian boating destinations explained
- 930 pages of history, background and photo's
- Coffee shops and restaurants
- Supermarkets and boat ramps
- Nearest fuel docks and marinas
- Port Phillip, Melbourne CBD and Rivers
- Western Port, Gippsland Lakes
- Bellarine and Mornington Peninsula's
- West Coast & Wilsons Prom
- Inland Waterways, Lakes and Rivers
- Interviews with boaties who share experiences and their secrets!
- A must read for experienced and novice boaties, the kids too!
- The ideal gift!
Download a Free Chapter
Please provide your details to download our free chapter of Darren's award winning bestseller; Honey, let's buy a BOAT! Enjoy...
Your email address will added to our 'VIP List' which offers benefits to subscribers.
Naturally, you can unsubscribe at any time if you wish.
Listen to Darren <live> on radio 3AW
Author / Speaker / WRITER - 'THE Boat Guy'
Darren Finkelstein is ‘The Boat Guy’. He buys, sells, services, repairs, fuels and maintains power boats. He offers advice to prospective boat owners around Australia as Dealer Principal and co-owner of St Kilda Boat Sales; an industry accredited dealer and broker with an enviable client base.
Darren himself is a passionate boat owner and keen fisherman. In fact, he felt so strongly about boating that he underwent the full `sea-change’, walked away from a high profile career at Apple and vowed to never return to a ‘real job’ within corporate Australia. He then went on a journey to make boating his profession.
Considered as an industry expert, he has an active media presence. You will often hear him on radio, view his video blogs, read his articles or watch him on the international stage at boat shows, corporate and lifestyle events.
His energy for boating and zest for life is contagious, attracting many to discover the joys of boat ownership.
During summer 2014/15 Darren can be heard <live> on 3AW doing the Beach N' Bay reports.
Regularly featured in the media, sharing his own unique form of advice and wisdom on a host of topics.
Order your paperback copies here. Gift Certificates available - the ideal gift!
Engage Darren for your next event or deadline. He'll work with you to meet your objectives.
Good news travels fast. Boaties are talking about 'The Boat Guy' around the marina.
During summer 2014/15 Darren can be heard daily <live> on radio 3AW doing the Beach N' Bay reports.
Considered as an industry expert, Darren has an active media presence. You will often hear him on radio, view his video blogs, read his articles or watch him on stage at boat shows, corporate and lifestyle events.
Currently Darren has long-term speaking contracts with both Mirvac and Marina YE, Lyons Residential and Wyndham Harbour to engage residential communities through Darren's bespoke 'Boating Discovery Sessions', where education and the joys of Boat Ownership are aligned.
As well as strong relations with Entrevo, to help entrepreneurs and business leaders in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Singapore to stand out through their 40 week entrepreneurial program called 'Key Person Of Influence'.
It's all about connecting people....
- Moving the kids off the computer and into the outdoors
- Clearing the way for parents to not focus on work to teach the kids to waterski.
- We want to empower the ladies so they too can enjoy quality time on the water with their family.
- Getting the blokes together to catch that big one that last time got away..... and to talk to their mates 'about stuff' - and we know that is good for men's health.
Never before has there been a better time to get on the water, sharing quality time with family and friends. It's all about lifestyle, because you know that life is too short.
For your 'complete and pleasurable boating experience' check out our current list of new and used boats listed for sale, then contact the crew at St Kilda Boat Sales today.
Boat Sales (03) 9525-5500
Service Centre (03) 9534-8213
Got a question for Darren?
Email your questions and 'The Boat Guy' will reply much sooner than you think!